May 30, 2008

All in Favor

So the "I's" have it, and I will indeed be updating my blog hopefully more often with tiny little nuggets of gold and sweetly frosted goodness for you all to feast on. However, in an ironic twist of fate, I have no personal computer now due to a rather uninteresting line of events, mainly involving me breaking my Mac Powerbook and my roommate taking her computer out of the apartment. Im thinking of standing out on Comm Ave with a sign that reads "Will eat your food for WiFi" or something to that effect. Im open to suggestions.

In other, totally unrelated, news, I may be dog-sitting my friends' Dachshund for the weekend and I could not be more excited about snuggling with a stand-in weiner dog. Since people are largely hesitant to loan me their nephews, this is the closest I will come to being a little less homesick these days. More than likely, Max will eat my clothes and dig a hole in my couch, but the weiner countenance is so dang adorable.... I miss Roxy.

So to recap - YAY Updates, Nay Computer, YAY Weiners. For those who are keeping score.

4 comments:

knyche said...

I only voted no on your blogging more because I didn't want you to think I was unappreciative of your current efforts. But I check it all the time, so new material is always appreciated. Go Eagles. :-)

Unknown said...

I must concur, YAY for wieners!

Jen said...

I like the sign idea. More like, "Will intently rummage your pantry and pour an entire box of cereal into a large mixing bowl with milk and eat it on your couch while you set up my WiFi."

I will add one more "yay, for weiners" to the score. Why does spell check not recognize "weiners" as a word??

A Mills said...

Jen seriously cannot stop with the memories of a time when all I really did subsist on was large bowls of honey nut cheerios. I blame cheerleading.