July 30, 2007

Adventures in Instant Messaging: The Assault on Work Boredom Continues...

2/26/2007

Vintage Lauren & Ashlee:


Ashlee: Im thinking of starting a Blog and titling it:
"Confessions of an Orange County Drama Queen - Are You Checking This, Ho's? CUZ YOU'D BEST."
Lauren: I like it
Ashlee: With special commentary and smirking by sidekick lauren
Lauren: there will be plenty of smirking
Ashlee: there should be an emoticon for smirking - I want to invent one
Lauren: haha
Ashlee: smirk, disdain, condescending, aloof
those are my new emoticons
lets patent that - write this down

Lauren: and you officially now have the first topic for your blog - "The Missing Emoticons"
Ashlee: no my first topic will be a soliloquy - an epic poem if you will - lovingly entitled "Ode to Fools" - It will be my long awaited send off to the menagerie of fools I have collected

Lauren: Who's been long awaiting this?
Ashlee: Shut Up
Lauren: You collect fools because its easier than letting a real man "collect" you
- and possibly break you

Ashlee: Dont start... I may also have a "Yah I Said It" section
Lauren: Which i will then dismiss daily
Ashlee: WHAT!
listen - these are all rough drafts, dont shoot these down yet

Lauren: i will enjoy the Yah I Said It portion - Im sure feelings will be hurt, tears will be shed
Ashlee: I will also have a special makeup column : "Eyeliner- the smokey truth: Everyone cannot be Asian"

Lauren: true - eyeliner is not meant to be drawn like a marker - or an Egyptian
Ashlee: wow...
Lauren: that was kinda mean, dang growing up in diamond bar
Ashlee: I take back the offer of a job in commentary if you are going to start problems on my blog. Egyptians are sensitive. Damn the 909.

Lauren: i will be politically correct on the comment section, well i atleast wont cause riots - thats all I can promise

Ashlee: we will leave the Asians and Egyptians out of this - but Brazilians are fair game
Lauren: Well Played
Ashlee: I said it.

Lauren: Do you think anyone will find this funny
Ashlee: Probably just us.

2 comments:

Rico said...

Ash-Hole
Did you really start a "blog" page? What the hell does "blog" mean anyways? Is this a page where you just talk about nothing? Its the Seinfeld of web pages.. Do you have business cards made that you slip to people after an indepth conversation about nothing?
You have entirely too much time on your hands...
But i still luv ya
OUT

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss the conversations!! Damn my new job and lack of access to gmail!!!!