July 28, 2007

Its Official!


The Ashlee Blog has arrived! A short four months later no less.




Thank you to everyone who contributed their ideas for my title!

Honorable and Hilarious Mentions:

Experience the Mills Effect
Bitchin' Bout Bitches
FIERCE
Call me Christina
Boston Illegal
Illegally Blonde
No Shame
Funnier Than You


Check back frequently to get your daily fix of sarcasm, introspection, gossip, and just general OH NO SHE DIDN'T.

Comments and feedback will be appreciated, and then mocked openly.

Check it Ho's. Im out.

4 comments:

corykhill said...

"It's Official!": You have too much free time on your hands.

Unknown said...

Glad to know I have multiple Honorable Mentions!!!

jill said...

Next time you create, or subsequently name, a blog, I am ready with suggestions...

Anonymous said...

How do you not have a column with some magazine already? I love it! (Almost as much as I love your dance offs!)