really seems like nothing has changed much for Ms. Spears. 'Cept now, of course, she doesn't have to remember she has a child to take care of. Freedom? Absolution? Probably just a total cop-out... lose the baggage and get back to partying. ~sigh~ disposable family. nice.
Could be worse I suppose. Based on the VERY little I have seen or heard about this situation, sounds like they're better off with K-Fed & Co. anyway? N'est pas?
3 comments:
Just when you think it can't get worse...
really seems like nothing has changed much for Ms. Spears. 'Cept now, of course, she doesn't have to remember she has a child to take care of. Freedom? Absolution? Probably just a total cop-out... lose the baggage and get back to partying. ~sigh~ disposable family. nice.
Could be worse I suppose. Based on the VERY little I have seen or heard about this situation, sounds like they're better off with K-Fed & Co. anyway? N'est pas?
~Mojo
If we are writing Spears scorecards... I need to get one off my chest:
Inappropriately messy bun on the VERY top of the head: too many to count
Simple hair brushing and/or washing: 0
Post a Comment