This is for everyone and no one. I guess Im not making myself clear. Are my metaphors too muddled? My synonyms too cloudy?
I am not going to stop this campaign of calling the world's bluff. Im not going to stop digging, stop clawing, stop struggling to breathe through the mist of bullshit that is you.
Most likely, you've looked at me and weighed the options: risk vs gain.
Dont idealize this, dont scroll through your phone and try to conjure up some distant memory of a time I may have laughed a little too sweetly... because nothings changed.
Does this make you uncomfortable? Do you wish I wasnt paying attention?
I cant help you walk this tight rope - I can only pull the strings.
If you are silently hoping that there is mercy in me, that I will let up this barrage just long enough for your weakness, your doubt, your second guessing to permeate and saturate my strong footing - well...
Let me once again reiterate.
3 comments:
Well played.
Please email me asap and explain to me who you are speaking to in this entry. I must know...
I'm gonna go all high school yearbook on you write: Don't ever change!
Post a Comment