Ive given this some time and deep thought as to what the appeal is to you people. Massachusetts is not known for its buffalo farms or chicken herds, so the answer cant be that the two were so embedded in your hearts and minds that your only choice was their unholy trifecta joined by the aforementioned nostril-singeing condiment.
Look, Ive left Crackin' Donuts well enough alone - for now. You can keep your blue collar, obsessive-compulsive, poor mans Winchell's. Atleast Im not sitting down to a decent meal and seeing Dunkin Iced Coffee Creme Brulee on the menu - although Im sure I just gave someone at headquarters another market saturation idea.
But really - WHAT IS THE DEAL?
Observe:
"Wha, Wha, What?" you ask curiously horrified "Are those...? No, they could not possibly be... Sweet Fancy Moses... BUFFALO FAJITAS???!!!"
I shake my head and sadly reply "Yes children. Wipe your tears, world domination is inevitable."
Okay, I procured this photo on a reconnaissance mission to a Chili's where I was caught completely off guard by the offering, and promptly began yelping and snapping photos. Is that actually Blue Cheese dancing joyously atop a sizzling platter of buffalo fingers...yes, yes it is. Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached a new low.
My question here is this: Do tortillas accompany this eye-scorching, mind-boggling monstrosity? And if so, does that then allow one to create... Im afraid to even say it... BUFFALO CHICKEN FINGER FAJITA TACOS????
Im done. I cant fight anymore against your irrational food creations. I began this campaign against the almighty wing, but I am only one woman. I cannot continue.
Tell my mother I love her.
4 comments:
WOW...the buffalo sauce has even infiltrated the national chains that are alive and present in Boston!! What is the world coming to?!?!?!?!
"Tell my mother I love her." Hilarious. I also threw up a little in my mouth at the idea of eating buffalo chicken fajitas. Especially at Chili's. :)
EXCLAMATION POINT!!!
Long live the buffalo sauce. It seems unlike your other reader-fans out there, I love it. Bring on the buffalo sauce!
Post a Comment