


This past weekend the Mills family siblings were able to do something incredibly rare: gather all four of us together for a three day excursion to NYC. The city was not ready! We shopped too much and ate too much chocolate, courtesy of Brittney. We spent an "Evening with Jon Stewart" and had dinner at the IMPOSSIBLE-TO-GET-A-RESERVATION Nobu, courtesy of my Big Pimpin' little brother Gregory. We also sat LITERALLY front row at Broadway's Young Frankenstein, our childhood favorite movie, thanks to my insistence we enter the box office lottery many hours before show time. And in celebration of Nichole's 28th birthday, we had what-passes-as-mexican-food-on-this-coast at Greg's literal all-time favorite restaurant, Chevy's, where we continued the October Mustache Theme and Fiesta Bonanza. All in all, I've come to treasure these moments with my siblings because the times when "just us four" can hang out is becoming increasingly less and less. Although really, nothing much compares to us hanging out at home, playing Loaded Questions, bringing up embarrassing stories, and reinforcing the relationships our mother always prayed we'd have.
Love you guys.
A STEP???!!!



6 comments:
Such mustachioed seriousness! I have never seen you all being serious at the same time. I am DYING about the 4th picture with all of you so serious and Brittney with her unibrow!!!
That is so awesome that you were all able to take a trip together! How did you make it work? You will have to tell me how Nobu was. I still remember spending so much time with the four of you when we were younger. There was never a dull moment, that's for sure. Palm Springs, Tan Lines. Playing Loaded Questions with the Mills sounds very intimidating... I am so glad you are all happy and staying close to each other.
Happy Birthday, Cholee!
I meant the 5th picture, by the way.
Long live the October Mustache Theme and Fiesta Bonanza.
CHEVY'S?!?! I don't know what disappoints me more - the fact that Chevy's is considered good Mexican food, or the fact that you ate there and seemed to enjoy it.
I'm a little offended.
Long Live the Fiesta Bonanza indeed. Brit was already headed out there with Brittany Laurie for Harvest Crusade, we all just decided to join.
My brother and his weird obsession with Chevy's salsa shall not be questioned. And Im not kidding - you CANNOT find good mexican east of Texas. Can. not. You do what you have to do.
Loaded Questions with us was so ridiculous we have not stopped talking about it for a year... it was that good.
Cholee reads like Chola... which in light of the photos, I would agree is appropriate.
I already announced that the pic with brit and her brow is our new christmas card. Its literally my favorite photo. ever.
It is supposed to be pronounced "Colee" not with a 'ch' like in "church." I called her that in high school, but it was a long shot to bring it back again. I almost just wrote Nichole, but of course, I decided to go there and then you decide to go to "Chola."
I am going to FRAME that Christmas card when I get it.
Not that you listened to me last time I tagged you... but I am tagging you again. This time it is easy. Go to my blog to see what to do. :)
Post a Comment