February 4, 2009

Happy February

*Some amazing moments in history brought to you by a fierce bunch o' bitches
(And by that, I mean my emails...)



The Wedding!



My Christmas card changed lives, hearts, and refrigerators from sea to shining sea!


Jill and her Snuggie of Truth and Shame and Sloth


Just a pic that makes me laugh...

Thats all I got for you vultures - GET OFF MY BACK. Its twelve degrees here in Boston and my life is pretty much solely devoted to a little thing called Organic Chemistry right now. Heard of it? Come get a taste:
CyclohexoxyCyclohexane

On an unrelated note, I am happy to report that I have moved in with a few of my good friends down the street in Dorchester, and it has made a world of difference in my life. Leah has been a Godsend - yet again - and she is honestly more than I ever knew I needed. (This shout out does go to Caitlin though - I miss you and your Indigo Girls purse. I'd still choose having you here over occupying your room any day! SHENANIGANS!)
School is good, glad to be near done with pre-requ's. Im also still working at THEE ONLY wig and costume shop with THEE ONLY seedy underbelly - Dorothy's Boutique. Besides dodging crazies and Creeps McGee, while simultaneously, and more recently, battling soul sucking demons I thought long extinguished... or atleast dormant... things are good. Brian and I continue to speak a language that only Gay Dolphins can hear - but he is the highlight of my Tuesdays and Thursdays. I dont really remember a time B.B., Before Brian. He and his T contribute to my ever expanding T, while drinking T, conveniently on the T. IT is everything.

Anywho - Thats my update. Im considering changing mediums from blogging to something otherworldly (not Facebook YOU SHEEP) - because similar to the amount of brown mascara on East Coast girls with really undeserved, overrated opinions of themselves - There are way too many boring, vanilla blogs. And Im over it. SO stay tuned for my next mind blowing venture.

4 comments:

jill said...

Glad you finally posted an update. The void was getting to be too much to bear.

And I don't even mind that you posted a pic of me in my Snuggie. The thing is soooo warm. All winter fashion "don'ts" go out the window when it drops to SINGLE DIGITS. Besides, I only wear it in my basement and during staged photo shoots!

knyche said...

I want a snuggie.

A Mills said...

That Snuggie commercial haunted my dreams when I was home, so the fact that you actually own one is life changing.

Unknown said...

The day that I forget how to properly operate a blanket and a book/remote/pet at the same time, shoot me.

No snuggies for me!