
It is sort of an infamous picture that makes the rounds every few years, and never fails to serve as a consistent reminder of just how totally insane I was for a good decade. This particular night was a work party/local boxing match, where I guess I felt it totally appropriate to wear stripper heels and make random laps my resting place. I literally have no idea who that person is. There are pictures from this night that are much, much worse - somehow Kathy and I ended up in the middle of the ring awarding the trophy to the winner! - yet I felt like posting this myself, and OWNING it, cuz those days are a hazy fog at best. Sadly, pictures are forever.
P.s. Where are those shoes?!
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure this is a IWBDTT moment. I need not say more.
nice a**!!!!
Why was I not there that night?!?!
Post a Comment