July 29, 2009

I AM MARU



I dont know why I found this video hilarious enough to actually post on my blog, but I just finished watching it myself and am presently wiping away tears and snot and willingly pledging my allegiance to Maru. Who IS this mysterious feline, and where can I get me one??? I very seriously DO NOT like cats - but I need this animal in my life. If for no other reason than I would litter my apartment with diet soda boxes and then just let Maru color me amused. If Santa does not gift me my own Maru, Im very literally dressing up as him for Halloween. Im just scattering Tab and Diet Rite cardboard everywhere and GOING TO TOWN. You think im joking.

Watch THE ENTIRE VIDEO.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I may or may not have just peed a little watching that...

Jen said...

Ok, I was not laughing until the BOXES!!! That is the funniest thing ever. I mean, the serious focus he has on the boxes... going for two and then laying perfectly still all spread-eagled after he is inside!! I am dying.

jill said...

This video is hilarious! I, too, want to put Diet Rite boxes all over my living room floor and watch that cat in all it's lazy glory.

A Mills said...

Im not sure what I find funnier - the cat or the pseudo japanese haiku's. "a lazybone basically" is now the name of my new production company. a lazybone basically productions. No punctuation. Also, if I had a cat that slid from under the couch on his back like that - MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE. I NEEEEEEEED this animal to entertain me stat.

corykhill said...

I heart MARU and I thank you for sharing this ridiculousness with me. I needed a break from this job that makes me want to punch myself in the face.