1) I told you in 2006 to lose my number!!
or
2) Dear sweet Jesus someone has died.
Since I have been in Boston, its been predominately the former, yet my sister still has a knack for picking the most inopportune times to scare me half to death with her ill-timed phone calls. The last time she did, my dog was getting sick all over her house, and she called at 1 am just to yell at me about it. This time, upon incoherently staring at my phone ringing at a very late hour, I could feel my pulse in my eyeballs, and had to forcibly collect myself for what all conceivable possibilities might greet me on the other end of the line. I have too wild of an imagination, and these moments, these late night panics, are not my best. I took a deep breath and answered, only to hear my angelic, mischievous 5 year old nephew on the other line giggling:
"AUNTIE! I JUST MET KELLY CLARKSON!!"
Thats all I heard being screamed into the phone, but to my fear-stricken ears all I heard was "AUNTIE! IM CALLING YOU AT 2 A.M. JUST TO GIVE YOU A MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION!"
(nursing jokes people, nursing jokes)
"Put your mother on the phone!" was all I could get out. My devious sister confirmed that Ashton's first concert was indeed K.Clarkson (Ashton memorized the words to Since You've Been Gone when he was 2) and his Grandpa arranged for them to meet her.
Photographic Proof:
Thats so awesome! My love for that girl has been well documented, and I LOVE that Ashton loves her and was so excited/nervous to meet her. My payback though will be me sneaking into his room at 3am to wake him up with my rendition of the entire Breakaway album, believe you me.
1 comment:
Jealousy = me.
Post a Comment