Metal Skool is an interesting phenomenon in Los Angeles. Every Monday night, for around $27, mere mortals can attend a vicious display of Rock N' Roll Bad-Assery, complete with multiple Celebrity Cameos. Here are two of my favorites: Pink and Kelly Clarkson, who both sing the Eff out of an impromptu Hair Metal Ballad. Whenever in Los Angeles, make it a point to get yourself out to the Key Club on Sunset. You may just be lucky enough to catch an incredible duet.
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I would be willing to sacrifice a body part to be able to sing the "Eff" out of Sweet Child O' Mine like the incredible KC! Seriously, give up a body part, and you know my strong feelings on that subject matter....it may just be worth it though...would you still hang out with me?
First of all, I am offended by watching that! Second of all, why did Kelly's lame friend have a microphone the entire time while Kelly had to share with the other guy? And lastly, did she really do all of that in a button-up white blouse and sweater vest?
Post a Comment