Enough with the song lyrics already. Its amazing what a few days back in California will do for your entire perspective.
For starters - Boston, while a decent adventure in itself, is at best, an extended vacation. A lengthy distraction, yet formidable reminder of where my loyalties, heart, and future ultimately lie.
All the worlds a stage, and all the east coast merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts.
This part I am playing? The girl scraping by on wit instead of a master's degree, in a town that does not know from cleavage or eyeliner?
This too shall pass.
2 comments:
You and your adventurous life are too fabulous. I love your perspective and your wisdom. Your confidence and your humbleness. How I wish I could hang out with you on a regular basis!
Are you going to try other adventures or are you heading back to Cali?
Post a Comment