...to really speak on all the goings on in my life over the last month since Ive been back - employmentally speaking (not a word). These recent events are still so incoherently random and semi-miraculous that I am still waiting for someone to tell me its really not happening. Although its terribly unlike me to delay announcements, and/or gossip, I must! Please stay tuned for an incredibly lengthy post about what the next 2 1/2 years will look like for me, and how in the midst of some really dark - Im packing up my overwhelmed/know it all self and getting the F out of dodge - storms, God really does give beauty for ashes.
Better Recognize.
Ash
10 comments:
How dare you not tell me exciting happenings in your life immediately! J/K - I will wait with bated breath until you make your announcement...
P.S. It's entirely possible that I wasn't sober whilst texting you at 1 AM regarding those lovely Golden Girls and their theme song...thanks for putting up with me anyway ;)
Tha fact that you watch G-Squared while drinking is another reason Pamela Singh is one of my top favorite people. Next to Blanch Devareoux - cuz you know...
That is so not fair! I can't stand not knowing!! But I am excited for you. Wait... are you staying in Boston or going somewhere else?
Are you finding quotes for your blog from those men's magazines you read?? (Smoot) Hilarious though! You can replace Smoot with Ash. Both sound like they come from a fireplace. I hear you on the Wet Seal thing. It had to happen at some point. At least we won't be like a lady I saw at the mall the other day who was in her 40's and apparently didn't get the "Stop Shopping at Wet Seal" memo.
As for Kanye... he shouldn't really sing about Jesus until someone knocks him off his high horse. If anyone needs to let go of their pride, it is that guy. Sorry, but his "I am so amazing, you are blessed to be in my presence" attitude gets on my nerves.
Yes thats right - Details "73 Reasons We Are Living in the Golden Age of Football" is an awesome article - and it introduced me to the comedy/genius stylings of a one Mr. Randy Smoot. As a matter of fact, I am going to say this right now, STOP READING WOMENS MAGAZINES. They are awful and they pander to us as females. GQ, Details, and Esquire are the only mags I read - mark my words - I will apppear in Details as a contributor in my lifetime. GOOD DAY SIR!
And Kanye is a fool... but Jesus Walks is the best song ever. The man is a genius.... and George Bush still doesnt care about Black People.
We need to have a blog that is really just me and Jen talking back and forth to eachother - this comment section is getting ridiculous.
Ummm, ok...just for the record, I was NOT watching those lovely ladies from Florida when I texted you...the REAL song (as in 3-4 minutes in length version) was played on the radio whilst I was driving home. Yes, that's the Phoenix area for you...
BTW - you can be Blanch if I can be Sofia (naturally, I go for the short fiesty one)...
I will never forget Mike Meyers' face while standing next to Kanye when Kanye blurts out, "George Bush doesn't care about black people." Mike looked like he was about to be hit by a bus and then tries to compose himself and be like, "Awww, come on man, that's not true." And Kanye just blows him off like, "Dang straight, it's true!" Ahhh, MTV at its best.
Since we are commenting on comments... I have to say I don't think I could live somewhere that plays the Golden Girls theme song on the radio. Actually, I don't think I even know what that song sounds like, but ANYWHO I am trying to get the story straight... so Pamela was drinking, driving, texting Ashlee, AND listening to the Golden Girls??
Oh, and you make a good case about those men's magazines. I will head your advice. And..... Good day to YOU, Sir!!
Okay, first of all, when will I find out about this new life plan of yours????? You're keeping me in suspense, Ash, and I don't like it.
Secondly, I LOVE Esquire. I read it monthly. So witty and informational. After reading these types of publications, I will never pick up a Glamour or Cosmo for as long as I live. So help me God.
Thirdly, when will I find out about this new life plan of yours???? I realize that was the first thing I asked, but seriously. You need to tell me. Don't make me wait for your blog like the rest of the common folk. I need an email.
LOVE YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment