April 7, 2008

Officially Official


I warned you all. My pre-pubescent dreams are this much closer to coming to fruition. NKOTB have officially announced their reunion and impending summer tour, and we've got some unfinished business to attend to.

Funny Story: Back when I was eleven, Jenny Fox and I used to actually plan our outfits for the inevitable moment when we would meet the New Kids, wherein they would be so enamored with us that we would be invited to take a (PG) stroll on some sort of beach or veranda at sunset, probably involving hand holding or cheek kissing, if we were so bold. There are actual hand-written rough drafts of these plans somewhere, of which I am glad none of you will ever read. Im sure Jen is extremely thankful for me referencing them now.

Anywho, let me just say that my random McIntyre phone convo was just the beginning. Let this serve as a warning, to my readers, AND to said formerly kids of the block.

Its on.

Cuz Im 29, unemployed, and bored as hell.

Gird thy loins.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I told you not to tempt me...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

A Mills said...

What.

Jennifer Fox said...

Oh dear - I will look for those stories for you.

Fine line between 'fan' and 'stalker' huh?

knyche said...

Could anything have made my day brighter than an announcement of an NKOTB reunion??? I think not.