April 26, 2008

Out of Sight

"It’s like seeing someone for the first time, maybe passing on the street. And you look at each other for a few seconds, and there’s this kind of a – a recognition… you both know something, the next moment the person’s gone. And… and it’s too late to do anything about it; and you always remember it because it was there and you let it go and you think to yourself: ‘What if I had stopped? What if I had said something… what if? what if?’ It may only happen a few times in your life.

Or Once."

- George Clooney

3 comments:

Jen said...

It sounds like his interpretation of that song, "Your Beautiful" by James Blunt.

A Mills said...

Except Our of Sight came out in like '98, so as always, Thou Shalt Never Question The Cloons. C'mon, we learned that in Sunday School.

Jen said...

I suppose if Cloons is able to be serious about a topic, it deserves to be taken to heart.