November 29, 2008

BD All Stars

So I recently remembered that I used to be a good writer. No, really. Like somewhere around last year-ish when I had a lot of anger and opinions and even more free time. But presently Ive devoted like none to this blog, and yet over the course of this little T-giving break of mine Ive had the chance to revisit my old posts - and Im not even afraid to say it - they are HILARIOUS. In light of this nice little reminder and trip down Ashlee's memory lane, and because my 30th birthday is in less than a week, I am going to be counting down some of the top posts of Beautiful Disaster over the next six days. Hall of Famer's if you will. Come on along with me on this adventure of nostalgia and rants. So that only then can we all collectively remember a time when I was really, really overly concerned with Britney Spears. And Jessica Simpson. And Buffalo Wings.

It may be life changing.


(Im still overly concerned with Britney Spears. That has not changed. It just turned inward.)

1 comment:

jill said...

I think you should turn your inward concern for Britney Spears outward. I vote for another Britney post.

And while I look forward to reliving the "Hall of Fame" posts, I want you to re-tap into the hilarious topics and mock famous people again. I appreciate the mix of serious and funny. But now it's time for more funny. :)