The Cig and the Wig are fake... but the attitude? All real.
These pics aren't really doing the whole outfit justice, nor do they capture the moments where I continually stabbed innocent bystanders and threatened to choke a bitch. I refused to let the outfit rest at "naughty" school girl. This was delinquent and possibly armed. I bought extra faux-smokes just so I could put them out in people's drinks.
Yah, it was that serious.
My friends are amazing and Katie "Im a Flame!" Morico put on one rockin party. Jordan was an overly impressive drag queen, to which me and three pairs of socks deserve the credit. Jenny and I made slightly inappropriate friends out on the back porch, which may have included, but was not limited to: beat-boxing, miming, snake charming, whoopie cushions, and near nudity. The crescendo of the evening had to be driving home with Jenny yelling for more pigs-in-a-blanket! Thats when you know you had a ridiculous time. When tiny hot dogs wrapped in Pillsbury insta-biscuits are your holy grail.
Next year: Naughty Nurses! Dont get it twisted!
12 comments:
Of course your "girls" had to be on display in your costume. Where did you get that small of a necktie?? Is it for a dog or a Build-a-Bear or something? From what I could see in the pictures, you looked cute! I am hoping the skirt wasn't too scandalously short. :)
Who are these people you are with? Your church friends?
Dear Mom... I mean Jen. I believe that cleavage is the number one obligatory accessory, both to my life, AND to this particular costume. It said so on the package. The Neckerchief also came with. (Just kidding I stole it off a Build a Bear. Only a mother of two would reference build a bear on my blog!)
These pictures arent really doing the whole outfit justice. Nor the evening. Four words: Fish Net Knee Highs. Four more words: FIERCE fierce FiErCe Fiiiieeeerrrce.
Thank you for being concerned about my skirt length. Similiar to my slogan of 3 years ago - Im THIRTY. I shall rock innapropriate skirt lengths FOR AS LONG AS I CAN.
Who are you calling "these people"? I would think in these new times of tolerance and acceptance, you would watch your language.
Shame on you.
Love, love, love the outfit and the attitude!!! Only you could pull it off and make it FIERCE. I love this Ashlee, this Ashlee who refuses to conform to the East Coast frumpiness (I say this as a resident Midwesterner, which is worse than an East Coaster in terms of style!).
You look hot in your platinum wig!! Seriously, only you can pull that off. You are just all around awesome. And all kinds of fierce. It seems so unfair that we live so far apart!!!
P.S. I loved talking to you this evening. :)
"These people" was in no way supposed to be cut down!! Easy there!! I just wanted to know who they were! Don't go jumping to conclusions there, Mz. Fierce.
From someone who actually dressed my baby girl in a Build-a-Bear costume for her first Halloween, Build-a-Bear and Halloween costumes are forever linked in my mind.
Fish net knee highs sound awesome. I am sure you looked a-mazing. I would still be rockin' the short skirts too if I didn't live in "Oh my god, your knees are showing" Texas.
I was laughing the whole time I was reading your comment until you got to the part about "these people." I guess I should have removed the "se" and just said, "Who are THE people you are partying with?" I didn't know "se" carried so much meaning. Down, girl!!
P.S. You could go on tour with a groupie like Jill!
Jill (Ms. Overby if you are nasty) was hired as my permanent groupie due to her unfailing ability to fling compliments at me in my time of east-coast drab, yet mostly for her ability to READ SARCASM.
Your knees are sexy, I will give you that.
I accept your not-sly jab at my over-sensitivity along with your compliment to my knees. We'll call it even.
70/30
I like to consider myself a friend, but I realize that, on occasion, I border on groupie status. Jen, I am thinking that might have been a stab at my gift of encouragement. :)
That aside, I'm not usually an overly gushy person. But given the person I am, you (Ashlee) have impacted me more than any other person. I realize that is a heavy thing to put out there, but seriously. Your fun-loving, rebellious, loyal, unconventional nature combined with your unwaivering faith makes you real. We are a lot alike and I am grateful for you. You are one of the few people who makes me want to be a better person and pursue my faith at a deeper level.
60/40, I will go no lower.
Jill, I did make a jab at your gift of encouragement, but only in jest. I am glad you find Ash as awesome as I do, and that she has impacted your life for the better! You have always been a sweet and supportive friend to me as well... Love you!
ALRIGHT! Simmer down - you both have over-extended your blog comment priviledges.
Jill, you ooze encouragement like Christmas morning. You are at a ten right now, you can bring it down to a six. Im comfortable in the mid-range of compliments.
If I have exuded anything its a person who continues to be broken time and time again, and is continuously humbled and forgiven. Thank you for the kind words, they slightly embarrass me.
This mess just points to Jesus.
I heart you both. Stop having a Christianese-off on my blog.
I'm done with the compliments. And the comments for that matter (this comment aside). And for the record, there is no Christian-ese off. I haven't used Christian-ese since CCHS days.
I'll get back to my sarcastic, cynical self. D*mn I've missed her. :)
Wow...those are some intense comments. Not gonna even try.
Post a Comment