November 21, 2008

Combos



Somehow, I have decided that The Office and I are dating. If I am not studying, I am literally watching seasons 1-4 online. Its bordering on absurd and Im starting to feel concerned for how attached to this show Im becoming. I actually had a really unfortunate dream about Michael Scott the other night. I will go no further except to say I may have to cut back on my dosages of Dunder Mifflin. I could mine the recesses of my psyche to try to understand why this show is my new asylum, but right now I dont feel like analyzing nor dissecting. It just is. I suspect the answer lies somewhere along the lines of needing to suck it up and get a real boyfriend. Eh.
So here is my tribute, set to one of my favorite songs (before the actual town of Boston played it from the rooftops, in the streets and supermarkets and RUINED IT).
Enjoy.

I hate it when we share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love. It.

P.S. Rick Astley?!?! I thought I was the only person who enjoyed his 80s popness. I am officially out of the closet - I am a RICK ASTLEY FAN!

Jen said...

Love those two!!! That show is so awesome.