Ms. Spears used to be Fierce! Admit it, You all forgot about this didnt you???



And then... the crazy train rolled into town:



...the chubby, broken-out, bloated, emotional, attention-whorey, possibly meth-addicted (Yah I Said It!), never gonna get this body/face/career/justin back, train.
And we all have to bear witness to its derailing...sad.
3 comments:
I admit it, I liked Britney Spears when she was hot. But I LOVE Britney Spears now that she's a train wreck...is this sick and wrong of me to enjoy her decent into utter chaos? Yes. But it makes me feel better about myself. :)
Never was a fan of the Britster, yet I do love to see her crazy train running! I do believe she is the second coming of Michael Jackson...this is probably only the beginning!
You need to read this article and look at the picture...NO WAY that was taken recently (if it's even her body)...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20184514/
Post a Comment