Listen, I know what you are thinking. "Really Ash? Michael Jackson? Is that where this Blog is headed?" Bear with me here. Have you actually seen this video?? Its Genius! I do believe that after I saw this at age 7, I promptly gathered up the neighborhood kids and attempted to choreograph my own version of this dance
on our cul de sac in Rancho Santa Margarita. True Story - ask Nichole.
Regardless - this is only a small portion of the insanity, and total acid trip, that is the film Moonwalker. If you have not seen this glorious piece of cinematic ridiculousness - oh you must. Claymation, tarantulas, and Joe Pesci. Good Times.
4 comments:
Ash-Crack,
Why is it extremely sad that i can recite almost every word to that movie? Was it popular amongst the degenerate "I think i'm a rebel" kids? I think that it was Joe Pesci's role that really made Hollywood look at his career more seriously. Or it might have been his kick-ass pony tail and smart looking sunglasses. Besides the total obvious fact that MJ is a total freak (Yes, I referred to Michael Jackson as MJ) I think his acting might even be as bad as Tom Cruise's, minus Top Gun of course. Getting back to the original topic, Moonwalker is a must see and I think that this will be a rare occasion when i actually agree with your rantings. Again, I will post this as Anonymous but you know who i am from the ingenious (is that how you spell that?) word combination i used to link your name and a comical anecdote.
Who thought they were a rebel? You did! Rico, I am outing you as the anonymous blogger!!
Ashed Potato,
You thought you were the rebel.... Or was that me? I know not who you refer to... My name is Anonymous
This is fantastic. Although I don't know if that is me talking or the bottle of wine I just drank before watching this!
Post a Comment