December 25, 2008

Merry Mustache Christmas



It was a handsome Mustache year, which slid very nicely into a well-groomed Mustache Christmas, ending appropriately with an intensely follicular Ashlee Mills 2009 Mustache Wall Calendar, the above portrait being an outtake of said photo shoot.

Oh 2008. We had some fun didn't we? And by fun I mean hair colors, job losses, Haiti, U-Turns, and growing up. WHAT.A.CRAZY.YEAR. I am extremely excited to find out what sort of shenanigans lie ahead in the new year. (Mostly because we just found a new joint appropriately called Shenanigans in the South End, which promises to be off the chain.) But also because it tiz the season of shenanigans, thus Im prepared for any and all shenanigans that await me, and I think there is a limit to how many times one can type the word shenanigans.

Shenanigans.

Roxy and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. You have our love and prayers.
Make it all count this year. Go Big, Go Bold, Get Crazy.

Its time to go all in.

Jesus is the Reason,

Ashlee xoxo

3 comments:

corykhill said...

Mustaches RULE!!!

Jen said...

You HAD to put one more "shenanigans" in there, didn't you. You had to break the "5 shenanigans per post" rule. Shame on you.

How is Roxy?! She looks so adorable. For some reason, that mustache fits your upper lip perfectly. How are you handling orders for your calendar?

Jen said...

Oh.... and only fake ones, Cory. Real mustaches don't rule.