I was just about to ask why Kara Schones (LOVE her!) and Jenny Duffy were in your pictures and then I saw the WEDDING pictures (!!) and realized why. So fun!! You look beautiful. Can't wait to hear details.
I love that you put a mustache on June - and that she's totally unaware of how cool she is. I love that you pimp out your niece and nephew. And your car stereo.
3 comments:
I was just about to ask why Kara Schones (LOVE her!) and Jenny Duffy were in your pictures and then I saw the WEDDING pictures (!!) and realized why. So fun!! You look beautiful. Can't wait to hear details.
You and Ashton look like you are going to a P Diddy party all in white. Cholo chic.
I love that you put a mustache on June - and that she's totally unaware of how cool she is. I love that you pimp out your niece and nephew. And your car stereo.
Post a Comment