Did you just say "upstairs/downstairs wig needs?" Barf.
Thats in reference to the two-tone extravaganza - Burgandy on top, Orange on bottom. Now who needs to watch their language???
Oooh, in my face.It's a good thing because for the life of me I couldn't figure out how, or better yet WHY, a wig would be used "downstairs."
It's called a merkin. And they are used for "downstairs".(I learned this from watching a college football game. Not even kidding.)Ash, I know you will probably delete this post! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you just say "upstairs/downstairs wig needs?" Barf.
Thats in reference to the two-tone extravaganza - Burgandy on top, Orange on bottom.
Now who needs to watch their language???
Oooh, in my face.
It's a good thing because for the life of me I couldn't figure out how, or better yet WHY, a wig would be used "downstairs."
It's called a merkin. And they are used for "downstairs".
(I learned this from watching a college football game. Not even kidding.)
Ash, I know you will probably delete this post! ;)
Post a Comment